Sunday 2 September 2012

Tuesday : 31 July 2012

Good evening guys!! :)
         As what you see last two day, I update my blog about cause-effect essay. Speaking test practice in the form of forum is our activities today. As we all know, Miss Zu will give us many activities which is interesting and knowledgeable. 
           
          Before I talk more, I would like to give briefly explanation about forum. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged is the definition of forum from Oxford dictionary. 

          Miss Zu has divided us to a several group. My group consist of Qistina, Farhana binti Januri and Shima. Our forum topic is 'how to reduce the usage of plastic bags in the supermarket'. Our group was the first group need to present it because Qistina choose that number. 

           This is the example of forum that I get from the internet. Please take a look..
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S6MNCekzbg

No comments:

Post a Comment