Tuesday 4 September 2012

3 September 2012 : Practice Speaking Test

Hey dude! what are you doing right know?? Updating the blog hah??

       Okay, as we know it is Syida, Malis, Durrah & Megat form Group 2 turn to practice. I think all of them did great. All the point given is relevant and excellent. It is great even though they are not prepared. Sorry if I'm wrong.. :(

        This is the question : "Malaysians are generally not punctual, and this bad habit is often seen when they attend formal functions. However, punctuality is a good habit that should be cultivated. Discuss ways Malaysians can overcome this problem of being habitually late. Decide on one or more effective way(s) to do this. Give reasons for your choice(s)."

      Syida points are:

  •   value the time 
  •   change your attitude/ cultural
  •   set reminder at least one week before the event   
         *I only remember this point.

                                               Durrah point of view are:
  •  campign
  •  janji di tepati
  •  have a diary

     






   Malis think that :
  •  should set the alarm   

                                         Megat argue that :
  •  set the reminder  
  • don't eat much








          * sorry if I'm wrong. I don't remember....






         * to be honest, I really afraid for my speaking test the next day because Syida's group hade present a lot of point but yet there is still many more time left! How hard it is.. :(  But I like their point.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment