Sunday 2 September 2012

28/8/2012 : Production Films

Happy Tuesday day!!

         Today, we made a speaking test practice again. We do a forum not like a talk-show but more to launching new films. Almost all groups get the movie that they have watched and they know a little bit about the story. Unfortunately, our group that is consist of Syida, Durrah, Megat, Aini and me get "Santa's son" movie. Seriously, none of us have ever watch that movie.

         If all of you notice, actually I did not have any point because we did not have enough time to search about the movie. Syida and Aini tried to search information for me but the WiFi connection is too slow. I just heard to the synopsis that Syida read and listen to the Durrah characters. Then, I just try to create my own story. Thank god I still can talk even though I know nothing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment