Tuesday 11 September 2012

11 September 2012 : Present Discussion Essay




             Assalamualaikum Miss Zu and my friends... (:   Today is the day.. Today Miss Zu seem like in bad mood. I taught the PC is not functioning very well... So I taught we will cancel the class for today.. Unfortunateely, the PC suddenly functioning after Meera checked for it.. Thanks to Meera.. :s


            Okay since there is only one men group consist of Ameer, Megat, Ayus, Afiq & Kilat, so they was going to present first. Next, my group has been choose by Miss Zu to present our Discussion Essay : Human Trafficking. Nad, Ika, Saleha, Shima are the members of my group. This happen because Ika texting someone in class.. Hi2.. Just kidding.. Sorry Ika! :)

            Miss Zu comment on my paragraph that the sentence structure is scattered. I need to paraphrase it again.. Sorry my friends because of me, we only get 8 marks.. hihihihi..... 


           I will provide my essay here for those who want to read it, please read it.. Sorry if our essay is not good as yours.. :)
         

No comments:

Post a Comment