Tuesday 4 September 2012

4 September 2012 : My Speaking Test!




            Assalamualaikum.. Alhamdulillah we still can breath today. :)



            Okay, today I want to update my current activity for Bel 311 class. Today my group consist of Meera, Aten & Ameer is the first group for the speaking test. We come early this evening because we want to prepare ourself and share the opinion and knowledge all about speaking test. We also tried to remember feeling expression (paper that Miss Zu gave on 9 August)..

            Besides that, we also discuss about the flow of our discussion before Miss Zu entered the class.. Plus, we tried to remember what Miss Zu has said in yesterday class. 




           Next, let's talk about the speaking test. "Discuss way(s) to curb the trafficking men, women, child in Malaysia". I only remember that thing. hi2...  We start our discussion today with informal conversation as what Miss Zu advice us to do. Next, we continue with general statement based on our topic and then we talk about the factor of that problem to occur. After that, we start to argue about our point. I think, in this section all of my members did a great job except for me. :(  

            I love to see Meera, Aten, & Ameer personally give their opinion with an example that make me easily to understand it and convinced me. Besides that, I like Ameer makes an personal experience spontaneous when Meera asked him about his opinion. Everyone agree that government should play their important role in order to curb trafficking women, men & children to Malaysia. Besides that, other organisation or individual also should give cooperation to the government to since we stay together in Malaysia! Btw, Happy 55th National Day! The community or citizen have more big impact if they give their useful information to the government about trafficking activity that occurs around them. Then, policeman or Kastam can ambush the 'hot place' that this activity happen. 






             Stand up & let's sing it together! (same like when we are in secondary school)  :)

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm2rqpNIsV8
           

No comments:

Post a Comment