Monday 18 June 2012

Day 4 of BEL 311

       Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

Today, Amri, the only student left to introduce himself because he has no partner. Before that, Miss Zu explain and help us to recall about tense, past tense and etc. Yeah, I almost forget about it. Thanks Miss Zu because help me to recall it and remind me to use it in written.  Amri, Amri.. He is quite funny.. "I stay at Taming Sari"..  I also want to introduce myself.. "I stay at SAB, room number 2_ _ C, I study in DIB, and take BEL 311 for part 3".. hi3.. After Amri has introduced himself, Miss Zu continue to explain about present tense and future tense..  30 minutes before classes ends, Miss Zu give us opportunity to search topic for our written assignment and also remind my friend to do their entrance survey.  That is all for today.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment