Sunday 17 June 2012

1st Class with Miss Zu

      Assalamualaikum Miss Zu & my fellow friends!


As usual, standard question that  we maybe ask when enter the first class are "who is the lecturer, is she fierce? and so on". Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I need to speak in English. When we are waiting for the lecturer, Saleha saw Miss Zu walking around SL block to find class maybe. Then, she said, "hmmmm, I think that is our lecturer". Yeah, she looks very fierce. However, when I enter into the class, Miss Zu is not like what I am thinks. She are funny, extrovert & talkative..  Plus, she did not do the ice breaking on the first class which is different from other classes. I like your style!..  One more, I like this first class even though it is finish late 15 minutes. :) I am done.. Thanks...... Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment