Sunday 17 June 2012

Day 3 : That's Shocking!

       Assalamualaikum W.B.T to Miss Zu and all my friends...

BEL 311 class on 14/6/2012, we play game called That's Shocking! It is an interesting games.. It is abut we wrote three facts about us that our friends maybe do not know on A4 paper and fold it as spaceship. Then, we launch our rocket few times untill Miss Zu said stop. Then, we need to guess the person who wrote it. Actually, there is few things that I wrote is not true. I am sorry Miss Zu. Miss communication. I taught you said it can be lie. BTW, it is fun. We know our friend's character, their traits with no secret at all just like a family. I really hope BEL 311 will help me to improve my language skill and confident level to speak in front of the public. Before That's Shocking! activity, my friend, Saleha and I made the Ice Breaking because we absent on yesterday class. I am glad because I can speak in public even though it is not good as the others. At least,  I am not shy and more confident.  I am done! Assalamualaikum.. Take care... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment