Monday 2 July 2012

2 July 2012:Summarising vs Paraphrasing

Assalamualaikum... 
 Summarising.. That is what we learned in the class today..  MIDAS technique can be used for summarising.. As Miss Zu said  that M = Main Idea, I = Identify SUPPORTING DETAIL, D = Disregard unimportant information, A = Analyzed Redundant Information and S = Simplify, categorize & label important information. In my opinion, paraphrasing is much easier compared to summarising.. Maybe I cannot understand it clearly because I cannot focus in class today.. hi2..... Besides that, Miss Zu also taught us on how to write quotations, the way to introduce the idea in different types..we also try to differentiate between Paraphrasing and Summarising..  Too many things that I learned in class today but I am not sure if I can practice it in my writing or not..I will try it..

No comments:

Post a Comment